Information Security Management System Policy
LOCKEN UK recognises that the disciplines of confidentiality, integrity and availability in lnformation Security Management are integral parts of its management function.
The Management of Locken UK views these as primary responsibilities and fundamental to the best business practice of adopting appropriate lnformation Security Controls, along the lines laid down in the ISO 27001 standard.
Locken’ lnformation Security policy seeks to operate to the highest standards continuously and to implement and operate fully ISO 27001 standard, including continual improvement, through registration and annual review.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations and contractual obligations;
- implement continual improvement initiatives, including risk assessment and risk treatment strategies, while making best use of its management resources to better meet lnformation Security requirements;
- communicate its lnformation Security objectives, and its performance in achieving these objectives, throughout the organisation and to interested parties;
- adopt an lnformation Security Management System which provide direction and guidance on information security matters relating to employees, customers, suppliers and interested parties who come into contact with its work;
- work closely with its Customers, Business Partners and Suppliers in seeking to establish appropriate lnformation Security standards;
- adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, including the continual review of risk evaluation criteria, which may have an impact on lnformation Security;
- train all members of staff in the needs and responsibilities of lnformation Security Management;
- constantly strive to meet, and where possible exceed, its customer’s, staff and investors’ expectations.
Responsibility for upholding this policy is truly organisation-wide under the guidance and with the assistance of the Chairman who encourages the personal commitment of all staff to address lnformation Security as part of their skills.
Chairman Liras Group Director Locken UK
Roberto Gaspari Nick Dooley