The users of this website are informed that the personal data provided via this website, whether they fill out a form, an e-mail or any other means, will be processed by LOCKEN, in accordance with this data protection policy.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Address: Locken UK Ltd Evergreen House North – Grafton Place, 160 Euston Road London NW1 2DX
Phone: +44 203 691 1610
We have a Data Protection Officer (DPO), a legally envisaged responsibility whose main functions are to inform and advise the entity about the obligations that affect it in terms of the protection of personal data and to monitor the respect of the obligations. In addition, the DPO acts as the point of contact with the entity for any questions relating to the processing of personal data. If you wish, you can contact him:
Identity of the data protection officer: GI.EL. s.a.s.
DPD contact email address: email@example.com
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The data may be processed for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
- Respond to requests for information, queries, requests or complaints from the user regarding the various services, and to follow up on them.
- Sending newsletters – commercial communications of our services.
- Manage job applications and carry out the actions necessary for the selection and hiring of staff.
How long will we keep your data?
Data retention dates for the different treatments will be:
- The personal data provided to make requests, queries, queries or complaints will be kept for the time necessary to answer and definitively close. Subsequently, they will be kept as a history of communications, unless the user requests their deletion.
- Personal data used for the delivery of newsletters – commercial communications may be retained indefinitely for this purpose, unless opposition or adverse event.
- The personal data provided for participation in the selection process will be retained during the development of the selection process and, unless otherwise expressly stated, even after a period of one year from the last update, interested in producing the data so that they can be taken into account in similar processes that may be carried out in the future. For this purpose, the interested party must keep the personal information provided to us. Especially those related to training and work experience.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the data subject’s consent to the processing of his / her data, which is reflected in the filling and sending of the various forms activated on the LOCKEN website. This consent may be revoked at any time. In any case, permission to process your data for these purposes is voluntary and its rejection would only result in:
- The fact that the specific request made can not be satisfied.
- The fact that I will not receive commercial communications – newsletters.
- The fact that he would not participate in the staff selection process.
To which recipients will your information be communicated?
Personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to any third party.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation to determine whether or not we are processing their personal data. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to delete them if, inter alia, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were used. been provided. collection.
Under the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their transferability, in which case we will only retain them for the purposes of the exercise or defense of the rights.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the legality of consent-based treatment prior to withdrawal. In such cases, we will cease to process the data or, where appropriate, for a specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of any claims.
All the aforementioned rights may be exercised through the contact means listed at the beginning of this clause.
In case of violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction, you can address a complaint to the English Data Protection Agency (contact data available on https://ico.org.uk) or to another authority competent control. You can also find out more about the rights that assist you by contacting these organizations.
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility to inform them in advance of all that is provided for in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations under the conditions set out in the said precept and after having obtained their consent.
Similarly, LOCKEN informs that, through its social networks, advertising information will be published on the services offered, accepting that the user is the recipient of this information simply by becoming a “friend” or a supporter of LOCKEN on social networks. If the user does not wish to receive this information in his social network profiles, he must stop following LOCKEN in these profiles.
LOCKEN undertakes to use the personal data provided in accordance with the objectives set out in this data protection policy, respecting its confidentiality and respecting its obligation to safeguard them and to adapt all the measures taken to prevent any alteration, loss, treatment. or unauthorized access in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.